We want to hear what you have to say.  There are several ways of letting us know what you think of our services and team.  We welcome your comments and suggestions and will endeavour to respond to them in a timely manner.  We do take these on board and use them to review and improve our services.

  • The Friends and Family Test

    This NHS test is a measure of whether you would recommend your Surgery and services to family and friends, it’s a quick and anonymous way to give your views.

    Our surgeries have tablets in the waiting area or paper forms that you can use to rate us and enter optional comments.  These comments are circulated and discussed within your Surgery on a monthly basis as well as being updated online by NHS England via the NHS Choices Pages.  To comment, click on the links below.

    Swan Surgery Liphook Village Surgery
  • NHS Choices Reviews and Ratings

    NHS Choices, as well as having a wealth of useful information relating to your Surgery, give you a forum to Review and Rate the service you have received.

    Your health, your choices

    You can comment anonymously or with your name, and can expect a response from your Surgery within a few working days.  This response can be followed up with further comment or a visit to the Surgery to book an appointment to discuss your comments further with the Operations Manager (see more details below).

    The NHS Choices comments and responses to date, as well as an entry form for your own comments can be found via the links below, paper leaflets with copies of the NHS Choices links can be found in all clinical rooms and waiting rooms of your Surgeries.

    Swan Surgery Liphook Village Surgery
  • Complaining to the Surgery Directly or to NHS England

    We try to provide the best possible care for our patients. However, in the event that you are dissatisfied with our service, we would welcome the opportunity to investigate and put things right for you. Sometimes you may have an idea on how we could improve our service and we would be delighted if you would share this with us.

    We operate an in-house complaints procedure to deal with any complaints or concerns; alternatively if you do not wish to come to us directly you may contact the NHS Commissioning Board. This handy flow chart will explain more about how our complaints procedure works.

    Your complaint should be addressed to the Operations Manager at each site, see the leaflets below for more detail.  The Operations Managers are available via telephone, written communication or face-to-face.

    Swan Surgery Complaints ProcedureLiphook Village Surgery Complaints Procedure

    Should you decide to pursue your complaint after speaking with our Operations Manager then please fill out our complaint form, below.  The Third Part Consent section of the form, must be completed if you are complaining on behalf of a third party. Our team can assist you by transcribing your verbal statement should you require assistance.

    Swan Medical Group Complaints Form

    Please be aware that if you take a complaint to NHS England in the first instance, that they will ask for your consent to contact the Surgery, and in many cases they will pass the complaint back to the Surgery to deal with on their behalf.  All contact details for NHS England are available in our Complaints Procedure as above.

    Our complaints procedures follow strict NHS guidelines and, should you be dissatisfied with the outcome, you have the right to contact the Health Service Ombudsman, details are provided in our Complaints Procedure Brochure.

    The Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) can manage complaints relating to provider organisation, such as Acute hospital, ambulance service or community service, and commissioning decision.   Alternatively you can raise a complaint with the provider of the service directly.  If you do wish the CCG to manage your complaint then please contact the CCG via the following email address SEHCCG.Complaints@nhs.net or FGCCG.Complaints@nhs.net. More details can also be found on the CCG website at www.southeasternhampshireccg.nhs.uk or www.farehamandgosportccg.nhs.uk as to what areas they deal with.

  • External Assistance with Complaints

    If you require help in raising a complaint then please contact Healthwatch Hampshire by telephone on 01962 440 262, or in writing to Freepost RTHH-KGST-ZRBC, Healthwatch Hampshire, Westgate Chambers, Staple Gardens, Winchester, SO32 8SR. You can also visit them online at www.healthwatchhampshire.co.uk.

    You can also obtain advice from your local Citizens Advice Bureaux (CAB).  Their service is free and independent of the NHS.

    If you still remain dissatisfied following an investigation you do have the right to take your complaint to the Health Service Ombudsman and they can be contact by telephone on 0345 015 4033. See www.ombudsman.org.uk for more information.