Health Care Assistant
- Swan Medical Group Surgery, (Liphook Village Surgery & Swan Surgery Petersfield)
- Between £14,900K – £16,800K (Pro-Rata and depending upon experience)+ NHS Pension + 4 weeks holiday
- An excellent opportunity to join a team of Health Care Assistants, involved in work that is varied in nature in support of our clinical team, delivering service to our patients. An enthusiastic, self motivated individual is needed to work across both sites (Liphook & Petersfield).
- If you are a team player, have the ability to receive and communicate information accurately, have a professional manner, use IT systems/software competently and like dealing with people one to one then this could be the position for you.
- We are looking for part-time or full time. Experience is desirable but is not essential as full training will be provided.
- View job description.
- To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of your CV, closing date 7th March 2018.
Rapid Access Nurse
- Practice Triage/Minor Illness Nurse
- Organisation: The Swan Medical Group
- Location: Liphook Village Surgery and Swan Surgery, Hampshire
- Salary: Between £28,000K – £30,500K (Pro-Rata and depending upon experience)+ NHS Pension + 5 weeks holiday
- This is a part-time role for 16 hours per week based at Liphook Village Surgery & Swan Surgery (part of the Swan Medical Group). We are looking for a dynamic Registered Nurse with good IT skills who is a team player and a forward thinking/innovative person, A & E experience is desirable but not essential.
- The role will entail undertaking of clinical assessment and treatment of patients for minor illness and Nurse Triage in a service called ‘Rapid Access’.
- Click here for Job Description
- To apply please email email@example.com
- Closing date: 04/04/18
Full or Part Time Receptionist
Between £15,000 – £15,500 (Dependent on experience) + NHS Pension + 4 weeks holiday.
You will be joining a friendly, supportive and established team, your key area of responsibility will be varied but essentially you must be a good communicator, possess excellent customer service, be a team player and be computer literate.
Start date ASAP.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to Margaret.firstname.lastname@example.org closing date 15th February 2018.